Pre-Construct Geophysics has extensive experience of archaeological geophysics, having surveyed in excess of 800 sites since 1999.
We provide non-intrusive fluxgate gradiometer, resistivity and topsoil magnetic susceptibility surveys designed to inform planning applications for commercial and residential developments on sites ranging from small plots to major area and linear projects.
Pre-Construct Geophysics produce concise, informative and jargon free reports, tailored to fulfil the requirements of archaeological contractors/consultants, developers and curators.
Past projects include:
• Over 800ha of proposed quarry sites
• In excess of 1000km of linear projects (gas/pipelines, cable routes & road schemes)
• Major urban expansion schemes
• Wind and solar energy farms
• Scheduled Ancient Monuments, including castles, abbeys and gardens at Hampton Court Palace and Kensington Palace.
Roman site, East Riding of Yorkshire